cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin go

Sharratt2
On our wavelength

My virgin go app plays some bt sport channels but not bts1, these are all in my package and work on normal TV/ box 

24 REPLIES 24

Thank you for sending this in @Sharratt2.

Just to clarify, what program were you trying to watch on BT Sport 1? Do you get the same issue when viewing via a set-top box? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sharratt2
On our wavelength

No...tivo Box through tv works fine..only when streaming via Virgin Go on separate device (Ipad)..it is live sport, particularly BT sport but sometimes Eurosport too

Hi Sharratt2, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the TVGO service. 

Can you ensure that the app and device is running the latest software and delete the cache and cookies 

Please let us know how it goes?

Kind regards, Chris. 

Thanks...have offloaded all Apps I can find and updated VGo...looks good so far...Will try again when live event on..

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Sharratt2, thank you for updating the thread and for letting us know our latest advice to update the app and device and clear up your cookies helped fixing this issue.

Glad to know you can view your favourite live programmes via TV Go on your iPad again now. 🙂

Please, do feel free to pop us a new post here if you notice further errors moving forwards on any of your subscription inclusive channels.

We're always eager to help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs