cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin go

Sharratt2
On our wavelength

My virgin go app plays some bt sport channels but not bts1, these are all in my package and work on normal TV/ box 

24 REPLIES 24

Sharratt2
On our wavelength

Hi...no other devices as its only when viewing different programs to main tv...has happened 3 or 4 times in 2023 would say 

Hi Sharratt2, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

I am inclined to go with that the issue was a rights issue as even if another game on another channel plays, it doesn't meant the 'Rights restriction' error wouldn't come up on another game. 

The next time this happens, can you let us know the date and time it happened, the channel you wanted to watch as well as the name of the programme. Please also include a screenshot of the error message and we can then go from there.

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sharratt2
On our wavelength

OK. Will do...we are just in process of changing our package and will receive a new box, so will reassess what happens when that is in place...thanks 

Thanks @Sharratt2.  Out of interest, is the opportunity to test this going to present itself quite soon?

Regards

Lee_R

Sharratt2
On our wavelength

Not immediately...we are changing package with Virgin, so broadband will improve and new tivo box is due, so will leave it until upgrade done and reassess 

Hi  ..broadband speed now upgraded but still same problem on Virgin Go App on Ipad..

Message on screen reads -

sorry this isn't available

Sorry we can't play this at the moment 

Thanks for the reply @Sharratt2 on the forums. 👋🏼

Are you able to send a screenshot of the issue?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sharratt2
On our wavelength

I tried to upload a photo, but it wouldn't..above was exact wording..

It is disappointing if streaming permissions mean BT subscription separately..I pay for Virgin..I understand BT want us on their App, but

Screenshot_20230405_092941_Gallery.jpg