cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv go ssid

Luke99
Tuning in

Hi. I’ve recently signed up to virgin media with the new 360 box. I have the tv go app on my iPhone and iPad. I can stream recordings from my iPhone but on the iPad when I try to play it comes up with a message that we’re not connected to the same network and it might be the ssid. I’ve done the usual reset of router. Download the app. Log in log out etc but same message every time. Is there a way to resolve this ? 

29 REPLIES 29

I've raised this with the support team as from what you have described this issue shouldn't be happening.

As soon as I get an update I will let you know here.

Rob

Has there been any update to this? I am getting exactly the same issue with my Virgin TV Go app and saved recordings. I am assuming a bug in the app but it is extremely frustrating. 

I am still waiting for this issue to be resolved. I am unable to watch my Virgin 360 recordings on my iPad or iPhone.

Yep, utterly ridiculous service. Very disappointed by the lack of updates or responses from Virgin. 

Ah yes, another post where virgin couldn’t give two hoots about it

Hi steve328,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. It looks as though there may have been an issue with this previously however our new Firmware resolved things. 

Can you please update your TV Go app and try again for us. Post back here to let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, yes it does appear to be fixed now thanks and noted the update to the TV Go App.

Cheers,

Steve

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming this @steve328.

I am glad to see it is working for you.

I hope you have a lovely day.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I retract my question