cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TNT sports and sky sports stuck in Pending

Shaunhare
On our wavelength

Having the exact same issues. Ordered TNT on Wednesday evening to watch the Football ‘immediately’ and stuck on pending. Assumed it would be fine for the following night to watch Europa League but still stuck on pending!?

10 REPLIES 10

Shaunhare
On our wavelength

I have the exact same issue @ Akua_A - can you assist please?

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Shaunhare,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with TNT sports not being fully added, has this been resolved now or are you still having the same issues?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for coming back to us Shaunhare, has the package now fully updated or do you still need further assistance?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Shaunhare
On our wavelength

I have the exact same issue - for the last 4 weeks!!

Absolutely appalling service!!

I added TNT Sports and Sky Sports 4 weeks ago. Both have been stuck on ‘adding: Pending’ ever since. No channels, no way to cancel, no way to add again.

Had half a dozen phone calls and an engineer come out and no close to a resolution. The people on the other end of the phone have NO CLUE what I’m earth they are talking about - it’s a joke. They literally don’t have a clue 

I’ve been told on 4 separate occasions an ‘IT ticket has been raised and will be in contact shortly’. Never had a single call back. 

I raised a complaint yet this was closed down without any resolution. 

Genuinely cannot believe how awful Virgin are with customer service. It’s unreal! 

Shaunhare
On our wavelength

I have the exact same thing - for 4 weeks now!

About a dozen calls, an engineer visit, a new stream box - and still stuck in ‘Adding: Pending’. 

Genuinely appalling customer service. They literally don’t have a clue! It’s actually incredible how incompetent they have been. 

Hi Steven,

Absolutely no progress has been made. Whatsoever - it’s been 4 weeks now!

I have called a dozen times and keep getting fobbed off with ‘we have raised and IT ticket - you will get a call back within a few days’ - not a single call back!

How hard can it be!? Just remove the account and start again or just unsubscribe from everything on the Virgin side. 

cheers

No response? Fits with the usual Virgin service at least 👍🏻

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you @Shaunhare 

I have had a look into this and I can see our team was recently in contact with you regarding the issue and possible compensation. Can you confirm if the issue was resolved with our team or if you need any further help? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Shaunhare
On our wavelength

Hi,

Absolutely nothing has been done and no progress had been made. 

Just to be clear , your team did not contact me. I made my 12th call to your ‘team’ as nobody had bothered to contact me yet again. As always, nothing done and no progress made on the issue at all. The only thing that has happened is the complaint I made was actually closed by Virgin without actually resolving what the complaint was made about? Baffling. 

Any chance you can help sort the issue please?

Cheers

Shaun