cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to contact construction team directly

1967betty
Joining in

cannot get any sense out of any of the varoius customer support teams - they blatantly lie to me 

I need to get in touch with the pre pull team to see what is going on - is it possible to bypass the customer service who dont provide any service and claim they cannot connect wit hthe guys who are actually required at my house so frustrating thanks

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Short answer is no.  All installations are outsourced to third party installers.

All you can do is speak with the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Mon to Fri, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Sat and Sun. and see what they say __________________________________________________________________

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hello 1967betty,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your pre-pull. Have you tried to speak to the team via the methods that jbrennand provided in his response or do you need further assistance from us here on the forums to have this looked into further.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L