cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need an engineer and cant create a My Virgin account to do it

sashabee
Joining in

Help. I ordered a new broadband kit and very stupidly didnt ask for an engineer to install the box. Silly me, I thought, I'll just request one via my account.

Except I cant make an account. I have tried everything and it just keeps saying I need to call someone.

I was on hold for over 45 mins on both friday during my free time and got no response. Now I am on hold again and its been 25 mins already, they wont even tell me where I am in the queue.

I just want an engineer to come install my braodband and for someone to please fix my My Virgin account so I can actually use it.

2 REPLIES 2

sashabee
Joining in

Edit: after over an hour on hold, I got thru to a person who fixed it in 10 minutes. Why on earth was it so hard to contact a human. I shouldnt have to trick the automated system into a loop to make it send me to an actual person.

Hey @sashabee,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you were having these issues to begin with, however I am happy that you were able to go about getting this issue resolved, if you do need anything further, do please let us know and we can look into it here for you.

Joe