cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Not Activated After Activation Date Has Past

Liam911
Joining in

My Account Is Not Activated Email And Account Number Are Not Recognised. Can Anyone Help? I Need Internet For Work And I'm Ready To Go Elsewhere As This Is Becoming A Nightmare My Hub Has Been Set Up But All I'm Getting Is A Flashing Red Light.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Liam911, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

From checking our side I can see you've been in touch with the team did they manage to help at all? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

No nothing has been done said I had to wait because a gone away form had to be completed but I've heard nothing back and my brand new router still hasn't been connected to the network I was told it would take 48 hours whole thing is a joke because someone clearly hasn't closed down Thier account before they moved and now I'm stuck without service as a new tennent 

Hi Liam911, 

Thanks for coming back to us and updating us on things. 

We're sorry to hear you're still waiting. Whenever there is already an active account without a disconnection notice, we have to show that we've tried to contact the previous account holder and give them enough time to get back in touch with us. If we've not heard back from the account holder within 28 days, we would then close that account which will allow us to activate your account. 

We understand it's frustrating but the team will come back to you with an update as soon as they are able to activate things. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs