cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

red light on hub 3 appeared 48hrs ago have rebooted with an hour switched off but red light returns

cb18
Joining in

have tried rebooting hub with an hours gap in off  to cool down but red light comes back up when fired up again.

have relocated  hub but to no avail . do i need a new one,if so how do i arrange one?

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cb18, welcome to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your Hub 3! It would be good to investigate this further for you so we can offer additional support if needed. I will send you a PM to confirm a few details and check over the hub remotely. We can then also organise a replacement if needed. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page 📩 in your Inbox. 

We can return to this public thread again when possible. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! All the best.🌞

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All 👋 just returning to this public thread to keep it updated!

Huge thanks to cb18 for PMing with me 📩 we were able to confirm the details needed to investigate further and get a technician booked out. They ended up replacing the hub and the issue is now all sorted! Thank you for your patience whilst we resolved things. 

Please let us know if there is anything outstanding you need our support with and we will be happy to help! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly