cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin pods

boyciebhoy
Tuning in

Hi, having terrible issues with my virgin pods last few nights...unable to connect as it keeps flashing blue....tried resetting hub unplugging pods virgin connect shows pods with no connectivity and trouble shooting is a waste of time....anyone help out or point me in the right direction

17 REPLIES 17

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @boyciebhoy 

Thank you for your response

Just checking in with how the visit has gone, please do provide us with an update 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Not great Travis in truth....technician came out fitted an amplifier as something wasn't right....rebooted hub plugged pods back in n told us to leave for 24 hours.....guess what pods not working....I'll need to phone again and arrange another visit....now nearly 2 weeks without pods and poor service...not happy

Thanks for coming back to us boyciebhoy, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you if you haven't been able to speak to the team to get this looked into further since you last posted? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Steven thanks for reply im just becoming really frustrated with the whole thing as its dragging on now and sick to death of having to repeat myself...for me there must be an issue with connecting pods to the hub or the actual hub but I have another technician appointment booked for Tuesday to investigate...never had any problem with pods upto 3 weeks ago they'd been working fine....

Pods working at last....cant praise this technician enough...knew his stuff inside out.....all sorted and working 

Hi 

I've used the wi-fi Pod I was sent for a week and it has improved the signal in some of my flat but not in all of the premises - My readings via the app were: Bedroom 1: 120 mbs, Bedroom 2: 540 mbs, Hallway: 50 mbs, Kitchen: 70 mbs, Living room: 10-15 mbs (It fluctuates). The Connect app would not let me send the info. Is it possible to have another Pod as this should sort the problem out please.

Many thanks in advance

regards

John

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi John,

Have you tried by logging into /my-virgin-media , as per the info below from https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max ?

How do I get a second or third WiFi Pod?

If you’re not getting download speeds of at least 20Mbps in every room with one WiFi Pod, you can request a second or third by signing in to My Virgin Media, clicking on Your Package and following the steps in the WiFi Max tab.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @boyciebhoy 👋, thank you for your post. It's fantastic to hear your Pods are now working and the technician was super helpful 😀

If you have any further problems, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Daniel