cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated Broadband outages - 17 times since April

gazthomas
On our wavelength

I am at a total loss as where to go next! our VM Services have until recently always been really stable - but since April 2023 and the upload speed upgrade they have been atrocious - constantly down - not a week goes by when there is a broadband or TV outage - of some sort - Trying to get this addressed is literally impossible - every avenue puts you bakc in an automated loop to the beginning - the status checker is pointless - it takes hours to update so you always have to consider it might just be you...eventually they will concede its a fault in the area AGAIN!. Been without any broadband again the last 48 hours - no sign of it being fixed - I have arranged engineer calls via their online status process - no one ever turns up - two missed this week! No one to complain to as no one answers the phone any more ! you just get a link sent via a text message that starts the whole process again! - I raised a complaint on line - it was showing as there for less than a day before tracking showed it had gone..I have since raised 2 more complaints all show in the tracker initally then dissapear with in a few minutes..I hace references for three complaints none of which are being tracked! 

I have no idea after being really reliable for so long that its not hit and miss whether we will get service on a particular day - and the worse thing is no one will speak to you about it! Ridiculous company

16 REPLIES 16

Screenshot_2023-09-24-11-58-26-831_com.handcent.app.nextsms-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-24-11-58-12-812_com.handcent.app.nextsms-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-24-11-57-58-083_com.handcent.app.nextsms-edit.jpg

gazthomas
On our wavelength

So there is the three appointments you say were never arranged! 

Hi @gazthomas,

I can see from a previous post from my colleague that they have reached out to you via private message to look into this and assist you further. If you haven't done so already, please respond to their last message there if you need further assistance on this matter.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

gazthomas
On our wavelength

I have been speaking via pm with your colleague.. Engineer attended today and hopefully sorted things.. Let's monitor for the next week or so 

Great to hear that the engineer was out this week @gazthomas 

Do keep us updated and let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley