cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pods - requested

NixiL
Joining in

Had a new Hub fitted on 20th Jan due to old one being faulty and upgraded package with increased broadband speed. 
Old booster no longer worked with new hub and had to order a Pod. New Pod received and fitted on Saturday. Still no internet connection in the ‘Office’ (since 20th Jan) and was told by Virgin I can’t order another Pod until this Saturday?? Then obviously will need to wait for delivery.

Is there any way I can get another Pod any sooner?

is it worth me sourcing a Wi Fi extender from somewhere else? Or will waiting for another Pod resolve the issue?

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16

Thanks for all your help via private message Steven, fantastic customer care.

Hey @NigelCHP,

I've got some more good news for you, the work has now been completed and you should now be able to access your online account via the address that you wish to use. 

Please give it a check and let me know, if you have any problems 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Please could you help me get a pod sorted. WhatsApp messaging just sends to go round in circles 😒

Hi Stu995,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry to hear you're struggling to get some Pods ordered.

I'll be happy to help get some ordered for you. I've dropped you a message so I can take your details.

Beth

Cally_18
Tuning in

I’ve been on to live chat 3 times about ordering a pod. Each time I’ve been told it’s on order to be told last time the original order was cancelled. This has been going on a few weeks now, I’ve sent the proof via the Sam knows link and still had no confirmation. Is it really this hard to get a pod on my volt package?

Hi Cally_18

Thanks for your post, I'm really sorry to hear you've had this experience whilst trying to get WiFi Pods ordered.

I'll drop you a message too so I can place an order for you.

Thanks

Beth

Beth

Cally_18
Tuning in

Thank you, I have replied