cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet lag while gaming and bad signal

Asa_uk
Joining in

Really slow Internet while gaming or watching movies..its been on for months...can't contact customer services, no response by community, any email I can send them a message this has been the worst service I have experienced.

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Asa_uk,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection at the moment, I can see that you have been able to speak to the team over the phone since you last posted, have they been able to resolve your connection problems?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

These issues were never fixed,  few days ago tried to contact virgin and waited almost one hour and when kindly tried to explain the situation over the phone was told that everything was OK on your guys end I did ask to have a technician coming over but the lady told me she can't send, also when previous offered to pay for another staff told me that he couldn't send one, however the lag and ups and down of the connection still since I have Virgin, unfortunately this is not the service that I was expecting, ider on the phone when trying to solve it or my home Internet.

Client62
Legend

As Thumper might say...

Hi Asa_uk,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're still having some issues with your connection. 

Can you confirm if this is over a wired or wireless connection? 

I've had a look at things from our side and can see the hub hasn't been rebooted for some time if you can please do this and confirm if there is any improvement?

Alex_Rm