cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 not connecting to Intelligent pod

BESSYFRAZZLE
Joining in

Anyone on here be able to set my pod up as not connecting. Needs a signing to hub again 

thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Do you have a new hub?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@BESSYFRAZZLE wrote:

Anyone on here be able to set my pod up as not connecting. Needs a signing to hub again 

Call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.  Just in case the Pod needs to be provisioned again. 

You could also move the Pod closer to the Hub as well to see if it pairs?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @BESSYFRAZZLE

Welcome back to the forums and thank you taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues with connecting your pods, 

As a few days have passed since your post, are you able to let me know how things are currently are, have you managed to get these sorted? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Transpired I bought a pod of eBay (as virgin media on their web said about going on mailing list) 

so eBay ones won’t connect as you say have to be assigned. 

have one from virgin now so connects fine but noticed virgin not great for wifi so may need to get another one ☝️ 

Hi @BESSYFRAZZLE 

Ah! Unfortunately the pods are already assigned and paired to the account and router which they were ordered from.

You can have up to 3 pods at the home if needed depending on your in home set up. 

Have you got our connect app and is it tell you there are more blackspots in the home? https://virg.in/connectapp

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@BESSYFRAZZLE wrote:

Transpired I bought a pod of eBay (as virgin media on their web said about going on mailing list)    so eBay ones won’t connect as you say have to be assigned. <snip>

VM Pods remain the property of VM, as they are rented and shouldn't be sold on eBay.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks