cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANCELLING

Inda
Joining in

I WANT TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT. I AM CALLING EVERYDAY TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT AND EVERY TIME I MENTION CANCELLATION THEY TRANSFER ME TO DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS AND AND THE END THEY CLOSE THE PHONE. ITS BEEN 26 DAYS NOW THAT IM CALLING EVERYDAY WITHOUT GOING TO A CONCLUSION. MY CONTRACT SHOULD HAVE STARTED ON JULY 3RD AMD IS TODAY JULY 29th. THE INSTALLATION DAY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED 4 TIMES SO FAR. THE DATE THEY TOLD ME YESTERDAY WAS FOR AUGUST 1st AND WHEN I CHECKED IT THIS MORNING IT WAS RESCHEDULED TO AUGUST 31ST. I AM NOT ABLE TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT I WANT SOMEONE TO HELP ME AND GET RID OF THIS CONTRACT. 

5 REPLIES 5

Please let Ofcom know all about your experience too https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/Breaking-OFCOM-investigating-VM-over-difficult... 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

g0akc
Problem sorter

Look at raising an Ombudsman case if necessary (once the criteria have been met).  Keep a record of all communication to provide.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Inda,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry for any issues you've had in cancelling your services. 

Have you been able to either of the options advised by Client62?

If not, please let us know and we can advise further on this. 

^Martin