cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify email never sent

Thepixelpoet
Settling in

This is the same issue as at least a dozen threads here, why hasn’t this been fixed.

Never received the verification email. Yes, of course I checked spam etc.

Please manually verify me, like you appear to have done for many customers, because you can’t seem to fix a simple registration flow

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Thepixelpoet,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some trouble registering for a My Virgin Media online account. Would you mind expanding on what's happened exactly and what steps you've already taken to try and remedy the situation?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

My man, I just did. Verify email not sent. Can’t log in app or online. Not in spam. Resent twice. Not received. So cannot log on.

Not sure how much more information you need. This is a known issue. Just verify me

Hi @Thepixelpoet,

I read your initial post before responding but I'm asking for you to expand on that post.

Have you tried different browsers and/or devices, for example? Have your services been installed and activated yet? Can you also confirm if there's a + symbol within the email address that you're attempting to register with?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!