cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed payment on credit file

Andrew085
Joining in

Account number: [MOD EDIT: Personal details]

I'm writing because a missed payment from virgin media today 6 November 2023. A year 3 months later. I am currerently in the process of my mortgage application. These has affected my mortgage application urgently. I spoke with a virgin media adviser where my file was affected stating missed payment in August 2022 and confirmed it was payed and i paid the remainder balance as i settled early all bill was settled. I have also attached a copy of my statements from virgin media showing my settled as prove and a letter from virgin media confirming these. Thus issue has caused me and family so much anxiety and stress. I have been with virgin nearly 10 years and these happens.

I kindly please ask you to please rectify these ASAP as I'm currently in the process of buying a property and these has affected me seriously dropping my credit report extremely low. If you could send me a email so I can send these to the morgage company confirming these is an error while been fixed as they request these of me to process.

Kind regards
2 REPLIES 2

Andrew085
Joining in

Just to add I have already written the credit amendment teams , they email response was 21 days. I don't have that time as I'm in the final process of my mortgage application. I.m really desperate for these to be sorted immediate 

Andrew085
Joining in

Hi virgin, 

I would like to say big thank you for your quick response and fixing the issue urgently.

Kind regards