cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LETTERS saying I've not paid my bill

albertz11
On our wavelength

Keep getting text messages and letters saying I've failed to pay my monthly bill.. We are now with 02...so why are we getting these letters? I check my mobile account, shows nothing due. Is there two accounts? One for the usage and one for the handset?   I have asked for copies of my agreements but zilch response. Tried phoning but gave up after 35 minutes, what a useless customer support.

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you previously had broadband and mobile phone with VM, when the mobile was transferred to O2 you should have had advised that there would be two bills, one from VM for the broadband and one from O2 for the mobile. I presume you are not using the Direct Debit system, I am and everything was handled seamlessly. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi albertz11, thanks for the message and welcome back to the community. 

I am sorry to hear that you are getting letters and if the sim has migrated to 02 the handset may still be charged. 

There would be 3 direct debits, one for the Media, the mobile tariff and handset. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

WHY would there be three direct debits?  Do you people make this up as you go? Why would there be a direct debit for MEDIA?...It's all sorted...I BINNED VIRGIN MOBILE TOTALLY......

Sorry to hear that you've since left us @albertz11 

It's sad to hear that we've not been able to support further on this issue and you have decided to leave us.

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley