cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handset credit agreement

SpeedyC
Joining in

I am trying to find out the outstanding balance (if there is one) on the credit agreement for my pay-monthly handset.  I need the agreement number but have not been able to find it either on paper or electronically.  O2 tell me that this is a matter for VirginMobile but they have denied any responsibillity..  Has anyone managed to solve this one yet?

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SpeedyC 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your query regarding your mobile credit agreement. Typically you should be able to access the outstanding balance through your Loan Agreement Portal.

To log in, you will need to correctly enter your credit agreement number, security key, and the last 4 digits of your bank account number. This information would have been sent in one of two emails created when the agreement was first taken out. These would have come from YourAccount@virginmedia.co.uk with the subject lines: 'IMPORTANT – Your new credit agreement from Virgin Media' and 'IMPORTANT – Your password from Virgin Media'. Are you able to check your mailbox for these emails? If not, please let us know and we will do our best to help from here.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi!

Thanks for your reply to my earlier post. Unfortunately i seem not to be able to access any credit agreement that might pertain to the devices i currently hold - the only email correspondence in my mailbox from that address is from 2019. Might i be able to access a copy of the documents some other way?

Thanks

In this case, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. I'll be in touch soon.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs