cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

Tazmania
Joining in

Really need some help, I renewed my contract via an email offer from virgin, stating same package same price no fuss, I had pre contract information sent via email confirming it would all be set up approx 15th Jan 24, this came and went and a new bill was generated with no new contract in place. 

I then went online via chat to see what was up, I was told via chat by ref Julie Ann, that she could only offer me new contract at higher price than what virgin had offered by the email even though I had proof this was offered to me and contract documents was sent with this information. I advised I was not willing to accept anything but what I had already been offered, she then advised after a lengthy chat that she would honour a rolling credit agreement on the account to bring the price down to what was offered but to do this I would loose tnt sports and sky entertainment, I was reluctant to accept as according to virgins email it was same package, same price no fuss but obviously this was false advertising,but if it got my cost to where it should have been I thought I'd have to go with it, this was the 1st February 24.

I then think all is o.k until my bill is generated 19 days later to find no rolling credit has been applied, I then contact a ref Billy via chat to give him all the same info to be told this would be sorted within 2 to 5 days, again I waited longer than required to still find no new bill generated with rolling credit applied.

I then phoned and spoke to hazel on 28th Feb 24, again she could see the notes on the account and said she would get a manager to approve the rolling credit on the account within 2 hrs and I would get a call back to confirm, guess what no rolling credit applied and no call back so following day 29th Feb 24 I called and spoke to another lady ( didn't get the name as couldn't really understand much ) she advised a complaint has been raised by her complaint ref C-290224798 and guaranteed I would get a call back within 48hrs, guess what this has not happened, I advised her that I'm frustrated with the constant lies by virgin call centre staff, the false promises, I also stated I'm not willing for the wrong amount to come out of my bank which is getting very close to that date now, virgin have not upheld there part of my agreed contract which I have screenshots of transcripts because surprisingly when you ask for an emailed chat to be sent through it don't come, i even have call centre staff telling me there are notes on the account to agree with what I've said but still no action on virgin's behalf, so as virgin have not honoured there side of the contract i really don't need to honour my side of the contract.

I really hope this gets looked into urgently as at the moment I have no trust in virgin or it's employees as others have said trying to speak to a UK call centre is virtually impossible unless it's customer retentions / disconnections department.

Thanks in advance for any reassuring help.

Chris.

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tazmania 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been having an ongoing issue with package price and ongoing credits. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to do our best to help. To best look into this, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there, I have replied to your private message.

Many thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank is correct @Tazmania We are glad to have been able to help with this. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help with this 🙂

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs