cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get a resolution

malc4
Joining in

Is there a way of establishing contact with the same  person during an on going  problem ?

7 REPLIES 7

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@malc4 wrote:

Is there a way of establishing contact with the same  person during an on going  problem ?

Assuming that you aren't referring to the VM forum team on here, from another online contact route, then would not be too hopeful about your chances.

Are you able to expand on here about what the issue is and what you need resolving?

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi malc4, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues. If you're speaking with the team over the phone then when calling, if the agent you originally spoke to is available, then the system will automatically put you through to them. The issue is that more often than not, they will already be on the phone to another customer so it rarely happens. 

Can you expand more on the issues you having? Is there something we can do to help? 

Let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

thank you to those who have responded,

situation is I am a pensioner who is  not teck savvy but my Daughter is and she can not  get a resolution,

we contacted the service people who advised there were  problems with a box in the street.

As it stands , firstly the billing  issue that I have  has for weeks is still not resolved,

and also we cant access all the services I am paying Volt 1Gig Fibre  but the download speed varies from 29meg at worst

to 389.meg at best when standing  next to the Hub 4.

I have never known a  business that will not talk to Customers,,even though every time I telephone them they  keep  asking to

confirm my own mobile  number 😞

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Malc4, 

Thank you for your reply, I am so sorry to hear you have been having issues, we would love to help, could you please give us some more info about what's going on, are you having WiFi issues? If so can you let me know what it looks like within your home, with your bill could you expand on this also?

We will do our best to help from here 🙂

Zoie

Good Morning Zoie P

Many thanks for your reply  below,, do you work for Virgin Media ?

Last night I telephoned Virgin, when the automated voice identified me as  phoning from my Virgin landline,and  then knew my location

it advised that ,there was currently no internet service available in my postcode WN6 0AG, 

Should I just stop my direct debit and contact a different internet supplier ?

kind regards,

Malcolm.

Best option is to speak to retentions department they are the best and usually are able to do the most follow my instructions below and you'll get straight through to them. Best to ring about 8am when they open you'll be connected within minutes

If I Have Tried To Help You Hope It Helps:
I am fairly knowledgeable about technology in general and will try to help you to the best of my ability.

Sky (Glass) World Customer (TV), Virgin Media Fibre Optic Gig1; Virgin Media Phone Package

Want To Contact Virgin Media's UK Call Centre?
Here's How:
STEP 1: Dial 150 (Virgin Landline) or 0345 454 1111 (Non Virgin Phone)
STEP 2: Option 1 for TV, Broadband or Home Phone

STEP 3: If The Number You Are Calling From Belongs To Your Virgin Media Account Select Option 1 If Not 2 (then enter the Virgin Media Home Number or press # then tap in Virgin Media Account Number
STEP 4: Select Option 4 - To Make Changes To Your Package Or Tell Us You Are Moving
STEP 5: Select Option 4 - If You Are Thinking Of Leaving Us
STEP 6: Select Option 2 - If You Are Thinking Of Leaving Us For Any Other Reason

UK Call Centre Times:
Mon - Fri 8am - 9pm
Sat - Sun - 9am - 6pm

Hi @malc4

Thank you for providing that information. 

The automated messaged advises if there are any know area concern in this postcode, rather than if the area is serviceable for new installs or not. 

I can see that you have been in touch for you WiFi concerns, please let us know how you get on with the WiFi pods and if you have any further WiFi concerns

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley