cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You continually overcharge me and i want to be refunded and for you to fix the mistake

DanB3
On our wavelength

I am sick to death of Virgin.  Regretfully I recently resigned an 18 month contract, which went against my better judgement.  My package included Netflix and on the first bill you charged me for 2 Netflix (£21.98), despite it being in my package.  I phoned up to sort this out (3 times).  Each time told something different but eventually given £40 compensation and told it won't happen again.  The 2nd person said i'd get the £21.98 back plus £40 compensation, but the 3rd person said no that would not happen.  But I can't be bothered to fight that battle.  You assured me I would not be charged for Netflix again.  But what happened on my very next bill?  You guessed it readers....Virgin charge me for Netflix, although this time one once (but remember, it's in my package so I should not be charged for it!!).

I'm not wasting more of my time contacting you about this.  I've given up on the phone agents...last time I had a big problem it got fixed via here, so am hoping the same happens again.  

My account number is [REMOVED]

And a complaint I raised (which has had pathetic responses to it so far, all suggesting they've not read the complaint properly) is [REMOVED].

Please, please sort this out.  Whilst the money side of it is immensely irritating, it's also my time I have to keep wasting.  All you have to do is remove a charge from my account.  How hard can that be???

I look forward to a swift response and lasting resolution.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DanB3

We have responded to you on another post.

Please continue to speak with us via that direct message conversation and we can help further. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide