Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Extend cancellation date by a week

Does anyone know if it’s possible to extend my cancellation by one week ? I am leaving VM after 18 years as they have been unable to sort out overcharging on my account for the last six months , but I will be without broadband & TV for a week while I...

New upgrade

Hi  just had the good people at VM call me to give me a new deal. All with boosted broadband and an O2 sim. However on the phone I was quoted 69.50 for the price of the VM contract. But I received two text shortly after the call asking me to confirm ...

Tom1010 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot access VM account online

Hi VM,Unable to access online account due to email address not being recognised but not convinced online access was ever created.Sign-In: Forgotten email or password route doesn’t work.Register Account: entered DOB, account and area info and a screen...

Nik_B by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return

How do I arrange for a courier collection for a hub which was delivered today but is not part of my contract? 

Wardk by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged

Hi,A deal was agreed on my package with your colleague Steven_L earlier this year. I am extremely disappointed to keep being regularly overcharged on the agreed deal. I have been significant overcharged on my latest bill, and I would like this to be ...

Seren11 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package Pricing Transparency

Hi,A constant discussion point raised in this forum is contract renewal.  Various posts mention the difficulty of renewing a contract with various combinations of broadband speed and TV packages, sim charges from o2, landline costs and combinations o...

BillBudd by Superfast
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

anyway to talk to a human!

I signed up for Virgin as I had heard great things about the speed. Firstly when I signed up, a stream box was automatically added to my bill. I did not want this. I tired to look for a tick box to get rid of it but there was nothing. The Stream Box ...

No Account

Dear Virgin Media Customer Service, I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the service I have received since creating an account with Virgin Media two months ago. When I initially signed up, I explicitly requested a rolling monthly c...