cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong amount on contract

stockport1965
Joining in

My contract is up for renewal. I cancelled as I could get a much better deal elsewhere. 

2 days later I had a call from retentions and they offered me a Price. I said could you do it a bit cheaper and he agreed a lower price. He told me that I would get a contract through with the 1st price and then another with the cheaper price.

Guess what, only 1 contract with higher amount. 

Anyone else had this. Virgin customer service really sucks

I know I have 14 days to cancel, but it's all extra work. Definitely cancelling this time if the contract doesn't come today

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @stockport1965 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your current contract.

This is certainly not the level of service we look to provide. I can however see you have been recently in contact with our team regarding this issue. Do you need any further help with this?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks, I have since been in contact. It's not great though when you are told different information when you are on the phone to retentions!

Hi stockport1965, 

Thanks for coming back to us and confirming you've been able to speak to the team regarding this. 

We're sorry for the confusion caused and do take on board the feedback through posts in the Community. We use the information to then improve our services. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs