Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancellation Confirmation

I spoke to the VM customer service team last week to cancel my contract and to return the VM kit.The woman I spoke to told me she would send me an email confirmation of the cancellation, but I have not received anything yet. I also can't seem to find...

connection failed after moving house

Hello,we moved house on 30th June, notified Virgin few days ahead and was told to just take the equipment and plug it in...long story short, nearly 3 weeks later we are in the new place, after 2 engineer visits connecting the router, we still haven't...

Tinjam by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder Account Lost

We have been unable to access our blueyonder account from our VM email. This has been on going for over several weeks since the update. We have had numerous calls from supposed Tech Support all who say our account does noe exist. We have had this acc...

Cannot register for My Virgin Media Account

Whenever I try to register for My Virgin Media I get the error ‘Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one.’ I am a recent transfer customer due to the old account holder having a terminal illness, and have no...

elliot13 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

RENEWAL OF CONTACT

Our Package contract ran out in May 2023.  We received an offer to renew for a discount as longstanding customers.  This offer was only valid for the day but it has been impossible to contact either by phone or online.  Has anyone else had this issue...

Volt M350 package speed

Hi, I recently wanted to leave, as I could get better speeds for less money through other companies. I got through to cancellations, I was on M350 previously, and they pointed me at Volt M350. They claimed M350 speeds boosted to M500 speeds, an o2 si...

Bakha by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting Times

I handle my landline for my parents who are 98 and 96. I have had loads of grief. Most recently the amount on the bills had increased and quite contrary to the contract. I contacted them today via Twitter (I couldn’t get through on telephone) and was...

Can’t register my new account

Verifying email - didn’t arriveinstalled app, which isn’t optimised for iPad by the way. Tried to register with app.app sends you to virgin website hahaha. Still, that particular part of virgin website did send my verification email.verified email, t...

no_angel by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos