cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We can't find an account with the details you've provided. Please contact us to register.

set1
Just joined

I have had Virgin Media internet for around a month now, and have tried to sign up for a Virgin Media account with the information that was emailed to me (Account Number and Area Code) however whenever I do I get the error message "We can't find an account with the details you've provided. Please contact us to register."

I am sure all the details are correct as they are the same that Virgin Media emailed to me and have phoned Virgin Media support however I was passed from one person to the next every 10-15 minutes for over an hour and no progress was made.

I hope this can be resolved quickly,

Thanks a lot, Seth

Thanks a lot, Seth

13 REPLIES 13

Hi Mattmoy_2000,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community  😊

Sorry to hear you're having some issues registering, so I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

Thanks to Alex_RM for sorting this for me 🙂

Hi there 

I joined virgin media in october last year and have had this issue since then.  I have tried contacting virgin media and this is still not resolved. Every time I go to register for my virgin it says they can't find my account 

Hi superpug, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've had with registering an online account. 

We are more than happy to take a look into this to see what we can do to help. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin