cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can't access my virgin media account

nilz
Joining in

I need to access my Virgin Media account to renew my contract, but I cannot log in. I have tried forgotten password, but it doesn't even accept my email address, and when I try to register as a new user (!), as I enter all my information correctly (last name, account number, and area reference), it says "We can't find an account with the details you've provided. Please contact us to register."

And, finally when I call I can't get any help.. I can't get to talk to someone, and in the end it says to send an email to an email address which is not very clear to understand on the phone (something with auroa!?).. Can someone please help me? I really need to renew my account, since the current bill is too high for me.

2 REPLIES 2

Hosay299
Superfast

Hi have u tried live chat or whats app ?? i have found them to be use full and can be done quickly most times

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @nilz 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are facing with your online account. So that we can look into this further, could you please join us in a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina