cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievably bad service

Terry74
Tuning in

Absolutely appalling costomer service,. Bill sudenly shot up from £45 to £100 a month. Customer servicesonly was only interested in passing me over to colection service to pay a bill over double what it should have been, when they reviewed the package they were kind enough to offer me the same thing at £129 per month, clearly not a care about anything i said except payying a massive bill that should have been less than half. Seriously bad service, shame i cant give no stars for something so poor! 

To top that off a generic baseless apology obviously sent as a reply to the list of ever growing complaints, as they cant even be bothered to contact me in any way to find out just how bad youve been you can stick your service, im sure another company will be happy to recieve my money that you will no longer vbe seeing..... Just unbelievably bad!

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Terry74, thank you for reaching out and  a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about your billing issues.

Did your bill go up as a discount come to and end for example?

Normally we also send you notice if discounts wore coming to an end.

I can also see you've spoke to the team since this post did they manage to help you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

There were no notifications, i have not spoken to the team, one call from them lasted a whole 1 second and took a week to even atempt to get in touch, so no they have not resolved anything, the discount was taken off but when i did phone to discuss it the best they could do was to increase it a further £30 on top of the extra £55 that it had alredy gone up. 

Hi @Terry74 thanks for your reply.

We're sorry for this - such a jump in price is very likely to mean you have approached your end of contract and usually any discounts tied to your contract will have expired. For the avoidance of doubt you should be able to log into your My Virgin Media account and select your contract, this should display the contract end date which may explain what has happened here.

We can only offer what is available currently - this may or may not be equivalent to the £55 you're currently paying but we will do our best to get as close as possible to this.

If you call us on 150 / 0345 454 1111, the team will do their best to help here.

Many thanks

Tom_W