cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online contract renewal not working

Tinu
Tuning in

I renewed my contract online last week and received two emails containing details of my new 18 month contract with a price of £32 a month. Today I received an email saying I’m out of contract and my cost will be £50 a month. I have just spent 40 minutes speak a customer service advisor who said the online contract renewal wasn’t working and the best price they could offer was £46 ( I had been paying £40). After giving them the contract information sheet and contract summary sheet numbers I had been sent they were able to find the details I had emailed but couldn’t apply them. I am now waiting for a manager to call me back, sometime in the next few hours. As someone with hearing problems these phone calls are difficult for me. The online renewal was easy but as it doesn’t work is useless. Surely Virgin Media should be honouring the contact renewals taken out online not trying to raise the price because of their errors. 

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tinu,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online contract renewal. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details Tinu, I will get this looked into further and get back to you as soon as I have any further updates. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L