Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Renegotiating Virgin contract

Is anyone able to provide me with the best way of contacting Virgin to renegotiate my father's contract with Virgin on his behalf, please. His contract went up from around £100 per month to £117 and the renewal letter states that the price will go up...

No welcome email, so no account number

I'm moving into a new house with a few friends, was tasked with setting up internet. Because one of them was moving in before the rest of us I ordered the router on the day he'd get there, but he decided to come a bit later so we got one of those 'We...

Another account registration problem.

I have a new installation of XGS-PON, installed over a week ago.  I am unable to register or login to the Virgin Media website.  I can't face half an hour of waiting on the phone as so far they have been unable to resolve it on the phone (despite bei...

Resolved! Unable to reset password

Hiya, I have been trying to reset my password for quite a while now but it’s not letting me whenever I got to the reset password page it shows a grey x message next to not contain username and it won’t go. I have tried around 10 different passwords a...

Faahd by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract because I moved house?

So I recently moved home and after speaking to virgin media about this they told me I could move my package to my new address. Not a problem, changed over in June and everything fine and exactly the same package, however my original contract is due t...

Contract changed with house move.

I have recently moved house and do so often (military).I haven't changed anything on my contract, yet Virgin have started a new contract, with my bill rising from £28pm to £50pm!Haven't been able to get a resolution on call, how can i change this?

Tony398 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Virgin Media App

I have tried many times to create an account for My Virgin Media so that I can view my bills and check my package etc online.Everytime, and with every combination of browser, device and many passwords, I still receive the same error every time:"There...