Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bradband renewal

My Virgin Media broadband contract is due to expire on 03 October.Can you tell me when I'll receive my renewal notice?A price that is not ideal will cause me to leave. To leave, I need a 30-day notice period? Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything a...

Unable to cancel contract

Hello, Ive spent over an hour at various points today on the phone, and spoken to the chat bot, Been advised on an email i have 30 days from today to cancel my contract before it doubles but cannot get through, How do you expect to keep customers whe...

Refusal to honour ordered package

In early July I received an email offering my existing package at an approximate 20% reduction (62.70 per month reduced to 50.00 per month for 18 months) which I accepted by clicking on the link in the email, and then on accept.On 12 July I received ...

Resolved! £75 Amazon voucher

Hi all, I signed up for the Virgin Media M125 Fibre Broadband package too, and one of the key incentives was the promise of a £90 Amazon Gift Card as with many clients above. It sounded like a great offer at the time. However, here we are, and I stil...

Milka1 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old bills

Virgin have been sending for a payment for around 10 years of which I knew nothing about no letters no emails nothing well you can imagine my credit rating unbelievable company absolute joke

Alanjon by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin damaged my property

Anyone had any experience with botched installation? I’m struggling to even get someone to talk to me. We had been with virgin for internet for about 7 years and we complained our connection wasn’t great, someone came out and said that they’d forgott...

Ahart1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offer of "similar" package at cheaper price

Hello,My elderly mother recently received a pretty standard letter which in a nutshell said there was an offer of a "similar" package for her which turns out is exactly the same as what she already has (M350 BB) but about £10/month cheaper!I can't un...

Z_Stardust by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refusal to honour ordered package.

In early July I received an email offering my existing package at an approximate 20% reduction (62.70 per month reduced to 50.00 per month for 18 months) which I accepted by clicking on the link in the email, and then on accept.On 12 July I received ...

tv change?

I have just seen latest bill and apparently I have changed my package?  I haven't but it would appear that virgin has.Was tv (m) now mixit.I cannot see that there is any difference in price or channels BUT does this mean that I now have a new 18mth c...

kmh by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Password reset not working

Hello,I have been trying to reset my password for 4 hours now. I have:- requested password resets- clicked the 'password email reset' link 3 times- received two password reset emails that were both expired- cleared my cache- cleared my browser histor...

GeorgeL1 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos