cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract Ordered but not yet implemented

KevinM666
Joining in

Hi

Did an online change to a new 18 month contract and received an email containing the new details . 

Order reference removed Order date Tuesday 19 March 24  Estimated activation date Friday 22 March 24.

I have however just received my April bill which appears to show my new contract has not been activated . 

The help and advice sections just seem to send me round and round in circles.

Where do I go from here as I prefer my correspondence in writing and not over the phone ?  

[MOD EDIT: order number removed]

7 REPLIES 7

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @KevinM666 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with an online package change. So that we can get to the bottom of this, we would need to bring you in for a private message.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

bowers6
On our wavelength

I am also having similar issue.

I chose offer on my account page. Waited but no update information. Phoned to check and asked for a cheaper deal. I was offers 59 a month instead of 75 a month. next I got notice that 75 a month would be applied to my account. Phone to query why 59 was not applied. I have an email with the contract number and pricing. they reply system is slow I can't answer your question. Now an investigation has been raised. How will I know what contract price is going to be applied to my account now?? So many webchats and phone calls just to get told they are looking into it?

Hi @bowers6 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, apologies you are having issues with a package change, so that we can look into it we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina from the  Forum Team private messaged me and sorted out my problem but with a slight variation to the start date. Have not been billed yet so can't confirm everything has been amended .

Thanks for coming back to us @KevinM666.

Hopefully all work completed by my colleague has been successful.

Do feel free to return to us if any further support is needed on this matter

Thanks

David_Bn

bowers6
On our wavelength

HI, this saga just goes round and round. Contact Virgin Media about my contract. say they sort it. does not show up in my account info as correct. Contact Virgin Media they say it is sorted etc etc etc. Even raised complaint. their response was to call customer services round and round and round. if my next bill is still high when they say its sorted I will cancel the whole lot including o2 account. After 24 years will Virgin this is the level of customer service we are offered.

TMC1888
On our wavelength

I feel your pain, this is deffo a big issue with Virgin. There are lot's of similar posts, I am having the same issue...posted separately.