cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSE £100 Bill Credit

Motorolova
Joining in

Hi. I'm a new customer and signed up via money saving expert with an offer of £100 bill credit added to my account. My first bill has ben generated and there is no indication of £100 credit anywhere on my account. 

15 REPLIES 15

Hello Steven, I think you may have replied to myself in error in PM on this instead of Motorolova. I did reply to let you know at the time, but I guess it didn't reach you? You were asking for a copy of the MSE deal.

Thanks for coming back to me to let me know gilbo2. I have now passed the message over to the correct person.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L 

GTeng
Joining in

Hi, did this get resolved? I’m in same boat, no mention of the bill credit on the contract even though I signed up using the MSE link. Service due to be installed on Friday so needs resolved or it will be cancelled off. 

Hi there @GTeng 👋 Welcome to the forum and also to Virgin. We're happy to have you joining.

Usually the credits are added onto the bill 30 days after the installation of the service. If you don't see this after this time please let us know, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan, thanks for replying. The sign up link from MSE states it will be added to the first bill automatically, not after 30 days? Having to wait 30 days would take me over the 14 day cool off cancellation period. Can this be added to my account before the first bill is taken please like the advertised deal I signed up for? This helps with the higher than usual first bill. Thanks 

Hey @GTeng,

This credit is not something we can apply early, it is done through the automatic system on our side after the installation is complete, once the 30 day period passes, the credit will be on your account then.

Joe