cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSE £100 Bill Credit

Motorolova
Joining in

Hi. I'm a new customer and signed up via money saving expert with an offer of £100 bill credit added to my account. My first bill has ben generated and there is no indication of £100 credit anywhere on my account. 

15 REPLIES 15

gilbo2
On our wavelength

Did your "Your Virgin Media contract" PDF document show the credit under "Other items & charges"?

I've gone over the contract several times and there is nothing that mentions the £100 ,credit offer. It's frustrating because that was one of the reasons why I took out the contract. 

gilbo2
On our wavelength

Fingers crossed that one of the VM team on here will sort this out for you 🤞

(Are you still in you 14day cooling off period?)

Yeah i am, the equipment only got delivered and installed yesterday

gilbo2
On our wavelength

@Motorolova wrote:

Yeah i am, the equipment only got delivered and installed yesterday

At least you have the cancel option if it cannot get resolved 😐

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Motorolova,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your £100 bill credit. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

gilbo2
On our wavelength

Please let us know if you get this resolved, just in case I end up in the same position.

No problem. Will do. 

Motorolova
Joining in

I've still not had this resolved. I had a private message sent to me from VM but then radio silence ever since.