cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Virgin but they owe me a refund

chaleeboy
Tuning in

I left Virgin in July and they took a months payment from my account that I didn't owe. They now owe me. My account says I am in credit but no cheque has arrived.

How long am I supposed to wait?

29 REPLIES 29

No I haven't booked another date, the last one was 1st September and I waited weeks for them to come.

EDIT: Yes I have now. Tuesday 4th October, hopefully.

Thank you for letting us know @chaleeboy.

Are you able to update us once the collection has happened? 

Thank you. 

Yes I will update once collection has happened.

Thank you @chaleeboy.

We expect to hear from you soon 🙂

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Just received an email from Virgin thanking me for returning their equipment. They haven't been near my front door. What a joke, I hope this means they won't steal 40.00 out of my account. I wouldn't bet on that though.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @chaleeboy

Thank you for your reply

I've had a remote check on this and you certainly won't be charged for the equipment, thank you for your patience and my apologies for any previous inconvenience. 

I hope you have a great day 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Strange thing is I have a bill for 40.00 in my Virgin account payable on the 19th If i remember rightly.

routerbill.png

I will get Gareth to look into this as I can see he was originally dealing with this for you.

Rob

What do you think of this? Not likely.

notliukely.png

Hi chaleeboy, 

Thanks for coming back and I can only apologise that you're not likely to recommend us. 

I'm hoping the Forum Team have been helpful in getting your issue resolved though. You can dispose of the equipment you have by recycling it. 

As a back up and as you've mentioned the final bill shows the charge, I have checked things this end and can assure you the charge has been removed. Nothing more will come out of your bank account as the account is closed so we no longer keep your details. 

You'll find a new final bill is generated, and once this is, if a refund a due, it will be sent to you automatically. 

We wish you the best with your new provider and once again can only apologise for the issues you've had. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team