cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homeworks after 1gig upgrade

Arthur-Hucksake
On our wavelength

Good afternoon, I was wondering if someone could help me.

Last night I upgraded to 1 gig broadband and was told Homeworks would be included. 

Is there any way I can confirm that this won't be charged for? The new bill already comes to £70 a month and there is no mention of a service costing £9.99 a month anywhere on the new bills \ documentation. 

I've had a look on the Homeworks website but it isn't clear. 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Arthur-Hucksake  I can see it says HomeWorks on your screenshot under 'Your new package now includes Broadband: Gig 1 Fibre Broadband - HomeWorks', so yes this will be included within your package price as shown. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Arthur-Hucksake 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear of your concerns. 

Just to confirm, you only added this to your package last night? You might still not be able to see this on your online account information yet. 

The online account should update with your new information in the next 5 working days. Then you'll be able to see Homeworks included in your package information and then again, once you new bill generates. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

I can see my new package under the account page. But there just isnt a mention of Homeworks, so im not sure if thats included in the £70 bill. VM.JPG

Arthur-Hucksake
On our wavelength

Just want to make sure that Homeworks is included within the £70 charge.

@Arthur-Hucksake  I can see it says HomeWorks on your screenshot under 'Your new package now includes Broadband: Gig 1 Fibre Broadband - HomeWorks', so yes this will be included within your package price as shown. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley