cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrading

Ajay63
Tuning in

Hi

I not long subscribed to the TV side for £27 a month. Unfortunately, my rent has  gone up a lot more than I was expecting.

I know I'll not be able to cancel the TV side without a large early cancellation fee, but wonder if I can downgrade the TV package.

Any help or suggestions welcome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your reply Kath_F.

I phoned and have gone on basic tv package, basic landline package (don't use it anyway) and kept my broadband speed of 360Mbps as it use it a lot.

That has reduced my bill by £15 so am reasonably happy.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ajay63, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear your finances have unexpectedly changed. We're always happy to try to see if there are any new discounts or promotional offers you can benefit from as an existing customer on your current services but sometimes, to get a cheaper deal, it would mean changing part of your package or downgrading part of it to make the price lower. 

Depending on your services, you my need to downgrade the broadband and phone package to be able to drop a tier on the TV service. 

Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 so they can go through some options for you. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for your reply Kath_F.

I phoned and have gone on basic tv package, basic landline package (don't use it anyway) and kept my broadband speed of 360Mbps as it use it a lot.

That has reduced my bill by £15 so am reasonably happy.