cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadlock letter issues

FedupwithVM4
Joining in

I downgraded my services earlier this year, gave the appropriate notice and the services were downgraded. When I checked my bill VM continued to charge for services I was no longer receiving. I contacted VM who advised there had been an error and they would correct the bill. When I asked for an amended bill I was told this isn’t possible, I just had to accept that what the agent was telling me was correct. This doesn’t sit right with me as they made mistakes on the previous bill. 

I have been round in circles with customer services and have now asked for a deadlock letter as I’m not happy to just pay for services without having sight of an actual bill. I requested the deadlock letter last Friday and was told someone would be in touch within 7 days to discuss an outcome. Surprisingly this hasn’t happened! I’ve now been told it’s 28 business days. 

I’m hoping someone from VM reads this and reaches out to discuss how I get my deadlock letter. Or does anyone know how I can contact the deadlock team as you just get the same scripted call centre and WhatsApp when you try to contact VM? 

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @FedupwithVM4 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your package and billing, so that we can look into this further for you, we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Same appalling customer service from VM here. Private messaging results in the same pointless conversation as on the phone or via WhatsApp.