cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account - change my package - upgrade not honoured

BradD90
Joining in

Can someone please help? 

I've tried the online chat, WhatsApp service, email, Twitter (X) and the complaints procedure to no avail.  

I upgraded my account through the change my package page on my account, I choose M500 broadband and then added a Volt Sim 10gb £10 monthly to upgrade my speed to 1GB Volt.

I accepted the contract, that was sent via email to myself 23rd March 2024. Since then I have not had this upheld by Virgin Media and I've been told by many employees different story's from its a delay as you ordered online , its 15 working days not 15 actual days, 7-10 days, the list keeps going depending on who I'm speaking too. 

I have an official complaint that I have replied too but still no response. C-080424927

we have both entered a law abiding contract that we both agreed on the price set by yourselves and signed 23/3/24. 

Maybe you need to brush up on the Consumer rights Act 2015 for a look into binding signed contracts.  (https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/15/contents/enacted)

I seem to be getting nowhere with this, if this isn't resolved I will be seeking a letter of deadlock to take with me to the ombudsman. 

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BradD90 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your package contract, so that we can look into this, we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BradD90 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your package contract, so that we can look into this, we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Nanaplough
Joining in

Did you get a response in the end ? 
I’m having the same problem currently. 
Made one upgrade through my account online, waited ages and received email contract but TV box didn’t arrive. 
2nd try, CS said they couldn’t find a record of my order, but honored it albeit £3 a month more that first go. 
TV box arrived via Yodel and now won’t setup as in my account I have no TV package apparently …