cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISGRACEFUL SERVICES / IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL

OMG_Really
Joining in

I only use the broadband. It his been like this for several years.

In 2021, when I said I was cancelling due to the ridiculous price uplift, I said I only wanted broadband.

I was in effect coerced into retaining the home phone and TV package, neither of which has been used in that time.

The package was heavily discounted but has increased to 133% of this amount over the past 2 years.

In February, VM advised that they were going to double my bill. I have been trying repeatedly to get through to ANYONE to cancel my bill, or at least reduce the package to what I've wanted and needed for many years which is just the BROADBAND.

Not a problem right, no it is a problem, I have been subjected to the BOT for over a week, getting nowhere. I can not get into my VM app as it's been registered with someone else as SPAM. And with every day that goes by, I am still no further from ridding myself from this contract.

I figure this investigation didnt get very far ... Virgin Media to be investigated after customers report difficulties cancelling contracts – here's wh...

This is to be a formal record that I am asking, no PLEADING with you, to reduce my contract or cancel it, and right now, I think the latter makes more sense.~

I shall not pay you a month in advance for services I do not want and do not need. Why can you not realise this?

For the love of all that is holy, can someone call me or otherwise get in touch to sort this matter out before I call the Ombudsman?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @OMG_Really, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've faced when trying to reduce the contents and/or price of the package, and have a desire to cancel the services.

We don't usually do package changes or cancellations on our Community Forums, but in this case I'd be happy to take this to a private message to see if we can have this resolved for you

Thanks,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @OMG_Really, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've faced when trying to reduce the contents and/or price of the package, and have a desire to cancel the services.

We don't usually do package changes or cancellations on our Community Forums, but in this case I'd be happy to take this to a private message to see if we can have this resolved for you

Thanks,

David_Bn

OMG_Really
Joining in

Hi David_Bn

I appreciate that this is not the place to do this, but I have exhausted every other way in which I am told to do this.

Happy to discuss this in whichever you you think that you are able to help me?

Many thanks,

L