cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Anthonymartin
Joining in

Why is Virgin Media customer service so appallingly bad? I have been trying since November 2022 to get Virgin fibre, TV and telephone installed without success. So far three appointments have been missed and the latest attempt has been moved from 23 March to 5 April. Even then that is not guaranteed. During an earlier protracted telephone call I was promised a dongle in the meantime. Surprise  surprise, no sign of the promise being fulfilled! How do I break this cycle of non delivery? I am seriously considering cancelling and opting for Sky instead.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Anthonymartin, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community Forums page. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you are having regarding the installation. 😞 This really isn't the way we'd want any of our customers to go through when joinin gus.
I will investigate this for you and see what is going on with your installation.

I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in so that we can chat.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Anthonymartin, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community Forums page. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you are having regarding the installation. 😞 This really isn't the way we'd want any of our customers to go through when joinin gus.
I will investigate this for you and see what is going on with your installation.

I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in so that we can chat.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Jacjacs
Joining in

Spent almost all of today trying to resolve an ongoing complaint from July. Still no further forward. My complaint closed with no attempt to contact me. Ridiculous. I work for a competitor and I'd get sacked for doing what some of these advisors get away with. I will be leaving as soon as possible from the contract that I didn't sign up for (contacting Ofcom for this one)

Hi there @Jacjacs 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have also been facing issues with your service and resolving a complaint with us. 

Please do make your own post to the forums regarding the complaint and expand on what has happened, our team will be happy to advise further on your own thread.