Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

dmason197
Fibre optic

Hi

Virgin Media Customer Services

I'm writing too you as I'm trying too discover what upgrade options are available but the following web page isn't loading?

As u know I would like too renew my contract with Virgin Media but I do not know what your offering me?

As u know I suffer from Mental Trauma with Complex Learning Difficulties and Anxiety and Depression?

I also have Type II Diabetes for which I take daily Insulin Injections?

I'm also suffering from CKD Chronic Kidney Disease as a result of complications from having Type I Diabetes?

Kind regards 

Mr Dean Mason

7 REPLIES 7

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @dmason197 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've had issues trying to find out what offers are available. What webpage was it you were trying to view? All existing customer offers can be found here.

I've checked our system and can see you've spoken with the team since posting this, were they able to help with this? If not let us know and we'll see what we can do to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi all I see Is the following error message?

Kind regards 

Mr Dean Mason

1000025145.jpg

dmason197
Fibre optic

I'm not getting anywhere with Customer Services regarding my contract renewal offers?

Kind regards 

Mr Dean Mason

Hi @dmason197,

I'm very sorry to hear that. If you'd like for us to take a closer look at what's going on for you, please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

So what will I be paying each month?

And will everything be the same as before?

Also can you lock me into a longer price guarantee?

Kind regards 

Mr Dean Mason

What happens now?

What is my new contract expiry date?

Kind regards 

Dean

dmason197
Fibre optic

Hi

Virgin Media Customer Services

I'm writing too you as I'm trying too discover what upgrade options are available but the following web page isn't loading?

As u know I would like too renew my contract with Virgin Media but I do not know what your offering me?

As u know I suffer from Mental Trauma with Complex Learning Difficulties and Anxiety and Depression?

I also have Type II Diabetes for which I take daily Insulin Injections?

I'm also suffering from CKD Chronic Kidney Disease as a result of complications from having Type I Diabetes?

Kind regards 

Mr Dean Mason