cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract

Aj16
Joining in

I've been trying since 1pm today the 4/5/22 to get through to cancellation team, but no luck. Phone keeps cutting off. Customer service cant help me. I get told I just have to wait. I manage to get through every other department at virgin but can't get hold of the cancellation team.  How am I meant to cancel my contract 

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's some info on the methods to give cancellation notice, including the postal address, on this page..

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/cancel-virgin-media 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Aj16 

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team, I'm so glad to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have struggled to reach us to cancel and thank you so much to @japitts for posting this information. 

Have you been able to try our WhatsApp service on 07305 327 112? When calling us on 0345 454 1111 have you selected options 4 and 4 again? 

Thank you. 

Aj16
Joining in

Someone called me so I can cancel my contract, it was a con because I didn't receive confirmation or reference number, then a day later I received a email thanking for rejoining virgin media which is the last thing on earth of ever going with virgin. Taking virgin to court for stress. They ain't getting no money out of me. If virgin media management is seeing this they better call me 

Hi @Aj16

Welcome back to the community!
Sorry to hear that you have been called and sent communication to re-join us at Virgin. It's disappointing to hear that you have left us. Please join me on private message so I can look into this further. We'll need to pass account security so we can locate and discuss the account with you. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.  

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Why is no one getting back to me, regarding cancelling my contract. I'm currently on the phone now for half an hour trying to get through to cancellation team but again no one answering. I will not be paying any bills until this situation is resolved today

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you received a PM from the forum team? Look in the top-right corner of your screen for this...

japitts_0-1652009566348.png

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Good Afternoon @Aj16, I understand you've been in contact with a member of our team in relation to this matter

This will be responded to as soon as possible for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn