cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change contact number

May26
Joining in

I’ve recently signed up to virgin media with a student deal, using my o2 number. Since signing up, my mobile number has changed but it is still the same o2 account, just a different number. When I try to change my contact number on the website it just says “sorry your changes cannot be saved please try again.” As the number on there is no longer with o2 because I’ve switched it, I need to change it over to make my account and benefits valid. How can I do this? I’ve tried to ring up but there’s no option for account services.

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @May26 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you've been having some trouble with updating your account details online, I'll certainly be happy to help you have these updated.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @May26 😊 I've gone ahead and updated this number for you now.

If you have already signed up for Volt benefits this will automatically change over for you.

Let us know if you need anything further, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan, how long will the number take to switch in my account? As it’s still showing the old number.

thanks!