Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Leaving issues

I left VM last month but have just received another bill from them for next month. I thought we paid a month in advance anyway?  When I looked at my bill it has the amount on it but with Cr in front. If its a credit why has it been taken out? I left ...

No Account Number or Confirmation Email

Signed up for a student broadband deal but haven't received a confirmation email, I therefore have no account number to register with MyVirginMedia and manage my account. The hub has arrived and been set up as of today. Any help or advice is apprecia...

cgunn by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of Contract

I want to speak to someone in the UK about my VirginMedia services. I am out of contract, and I have been given a brilliant offer from SKY. I have told them to keep it on hold till I speak to someone from Virgin. I have seen the VOLT deal for new cus...

Credit not applied to my account

Hi hoping someone  can help.I have been offered a credit and on 3 occasions 8 10 and 22 August have been assured via message conversations that it will be applied to my account and that I will see it in my account. I also have 2 emails stating that t...

patc2008 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sick of VM incompetence

So,For several months VM failed to collect payment from me for services. However, services were not suspended during this time. Eventually, services were suspended and I agreed to a payment plan, I have paid every single month without fail since, £11...

(Light) Ultimate Volt Bundle

Hi,Just renegotiated my contract with VM and I'm now on the "(Light) Ultimate Volt bundle".Can anyone explain the difference between this and the "Ultimate Volt bundle"? I can't find any info anywhere apart from somebody here asking the same question...

MarkJH by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Package Offer - Order still processing

Hi,My contract expires in September and 5 days ago I noticed there was an upgrade package offer in my basket when I logged into my account.  I checked out the basket and received pre-contract documents which matched the offer in the basket.  I then p...

Si999 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv package changed without telling me

Hello, I am really hoping someone can hep meI've recently joined, and I am just having problem after problemToday, it seems my tv package has changed with me asking for this. I had Maxit TV sky sports, sky sports hd,  tnt sports, and recently added a...

m0han by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Potential Cancellation Fees

Hello, Three days ago I renewed my contract with VM for 18 months. I am happy with the contract. The problem is my wife and I are trying to sell our house and move to Norfolk. I have just found that the area we wish to move to does not seem to be cov...

JamesB1 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos