Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home move - second router sent out

I completed a home move and brought my old router to new home. Service now active and working.A new router and tv box I didn't request showed up today. So now I have two of each. Old router still plugged in and working though.My Virgin Media app show...

Resolved! How to contact a human-being at VM?

Help please. I have two unrelated problems:1. I need a replacement TV remote (buttons on existing one are faulty). I phoned 150, drilled down to the TV section and got a computer voice saying it would text me a link to my mobile. But mine is just a m...

HenryQ by Superfast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to change email address

I am currently unable to change my email address linked to myvirginmedia account, every time I try I am being prompted with: "You've recently requested to change the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media. Please check your emails and ve...

casprr by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I get a "page cannot be found"

Hello. I got this email today, and I do want to renew my account, but when I click it I get a "page cannot be found" on the Virgin Media page. Some help would be appreciated. I tried to contract Virgin media, but they seem dead set against email cont...

vmedia.png

Missing Payments

So I've seen a lot of posts on here about missing payments and it seems like madness just how many people are suffering with this. What are the missing payments team actually doing?I paid my bill through direct debit in January, then got cut off in F...

xjacquix by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eBilling

Hi,I want to switch to eBilling from paper bills but there isn't option to switch eBilling in My account.I don't want to pay extra charge. Please, help me to change the billing details.

alekx27 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Services suspended

Hi my account has been suspended it days i owe 10.99 despite my bill being paid fully on 30th June & a £7.50 layr fee applied to mg new bill ... I have spoken to 4 different customer advisers who advised this would not happen & i infact don't owe 10....

Moving House - Locally

If I move house locally within the same town.I am entitled to a SH5 upgrade from SH4 that I already have in my house currently.The SH4 has been with me for about 3 years.I want to future proof the house when VM upgrades the network.

tecky7 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos