cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing wrong

alchats14
On our wavelength

When I initially took my contract out the date on it was wrong, I rang up to sort this out within a matter of weeks. I have an email from someone who works at virgin media as proof of this (which states the contract end date is wrong and that I am entitled to a credit for a further 6 months) but shock, I have been charged double and apparently there are no notes on the account so is all my fault !!! Have been with Virgin now for at least 6 years because I love the services they provide however I always seem to have problems when it comes to billing, moving house etc so i feel it may be time to move provider this time!!!

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

11 REPLIES 11

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unless you fully explain you problem nobody even VM staff on the board will be unable to help you.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

alchats14
On our wavelength

Oh believe me I have!! However when it gets to the 17th/18th time explaining it gets very frustrating when nothing is still done about it!