Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

"Change my Package" Utter Confusion!

Hi there, I've been a Virgin customer for years (ever since Blueyonder ran the service in these parts) and I've been happy with the service. In recent years, however,  the cost has become a problem, so I looked at possibly swapping my package for a l...

mell349 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for wrong speed for 18 months!

My 18 months contract was up for renewal so called to see what my options were. We'd always been a 500mb customer and recently upgraded to a VOLT 1Gig package. To my surprise (shock), I was told the maximum speed at my property had ALWAYS been 350mb....

Aboyy by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Ref code

Hi, I'm trying to get our 2 digit reference number. Our post code is London EC2A 3HN.   I'm really trying to get our bills as not sure where they are going!  We pay by Direct Debit - it is a business account and they may be going to someone who has l...

Roots by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

When does cancellation status update?

HiI recently cancelled my brothers Virgin media account ( I have POA for his account ) and have posted back the Virgin Media equipment.I've also received an email confirming receipt of the return and requested items.The return status on his account h...

Status.jpg
Misty69 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

re new contract issues

Anyone help please, my contract is soon to expire, but would like the same package i have to continue, but when i went on chat the person tried to sell me all sorts of so called good (expencive deals) including sim cards i do not need, then came up w...

russ0113 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation of services

It's a bit of a long one and apologies if I'm on the wrong board.I've never known such trauma as trying to cancel my contract.Back at the end of last year our contract was due for renewal (23 Nov) and after finding the cost of keeping the services st...

Credit Report Dispute

Dear Virgin Media Customer Service,I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an urgent issue I have recently discovered on my credit report.Upon reviewing my credit report, I noticed that an adverse credit mark has bee...

MKuser1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos