cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive incoming calls to Landline from Vodafone mobiles

soton79
On our wavelength

Vodafone mobiles cannot connect to my Virgin landline at home, which basically means I cannot call home. I dont choose which network my mobile is on as it is a company phone. This has been raised many times, I have had engineers round to "resolve" the problem, and even they say they have no idea how to fix it. 

I've been in touch with Vodafone as well and they don't know how to fix it either. Unfortunately, I need to be able to call home (as most people would expect to do this simple task!), and if I cannot get this resolved soon I will be complaining officially and taking my business elsewhere. This has been going on for months and months now.

I am really hoping someone else has had something similar and can offer some answers. Might I add, all other mobile networks work fine.

49 REPLIES 49

Pidge22
On our wavelength

I came across to Virgin from Sky 7 weeks ago from Sky and are having exactly the same issue in that I cannot receive calls from any Vodaphone number.

We understand Pidge22 and as mentioned in my previous reply this is being looked into and investigated. Once completed a member of the team will be in touch to give you an update.

Rob

Pidge22
On our wavelength

Ok thanks but I cannot see a previous reply to my specific issue...

Apologies @Pidge22

We will update the thread as soon as we know more. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Pidge22
On our wavelength

Can I please have an update on this ...I am still unable to phone my home number from my Vodafone mobile,my wife is severely disabled & I am unable to hone her on yje house phone to check on her well being...

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Pidge22, 

I can understand your frustration on this, I am sorry.

As advised our team will be in touch in regards to your landline not receiving Vodafone calls. 

Apart from this is the line fine?

Zoie

Pidge22
On our wavelength

I have checked today & can confirm I can now phone home from my Vodafone Mobil thanks for sorting it is much appreciated...

Thanks for the update @Pidge22, and I'm pleased to read that this has now been resolved

We're terribly sorry for any inconvenience or distress this has caused you.

If you need anything further, do please come back to us and we'll be on hand to assist you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I have been having the same problem since i joined Virgin Media from Sky 

Unable to receive calls to landline from Vodafone network, other networks are fine 

I can call my Vodafone mobile from landline, this is so frustrating, I have reported the problem toVirgin on three occasions and each time they came back to me to say the problem has been resolved when, in fact it hadn't.

Any help in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @donhare,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been having an ongoing and unresolved issue with receiving calls from Vodafone.  We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to do our best to help.

I have been able to access your account using forums details to further look into this. I can see you recently contacted our team regarding this. Was the issue resolved with our team? Do you need any further help? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs