cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent emails missing

pb78
On our wavelength

On my laptop I have just noticed that none of my recent sent emails are showing up in the sent folder and many have just disappeared from that folder's history.  But I can access them on my phone.

Where have they gone?  I have not changed any settings.😣

8 REPLIES 8

pb78
On our wavelength

I did a 'repair' and the sent emails are now showing - although at the moment it now always opens from an email sent 12 Jan 23 and not the current date.  

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @pb78 

Thanks for your post

What happens if you send an email now, does that populate in the sent folder or can you still not find them?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

pb78
On our wavelength

Hello Travis

Yes a test message is showing in the sent folder as normal and the ones that had seemed to have gone are back again.  Not sure what happened but I did a 'repair' and it seemed to fix whatever was up.  Could be my ancient laptop making mischief!!

Hi @pb78 thanks for getting back to us.

And thanks for confirming your email issue appears to have been resolved.  Was the issue only occurring on your laptop, or was it happening on multiple devices?

Regards

Lee_R

pb78
On our wavelength

Hello Lee

I was sure I replied to your message but it does seem to be here!

I checked on my phone at the time and all was ok on there, didn't check on other devices but possibly just my ancient laptop having a bad day?!  Anyway it is still behaving so all is good!

Hi pb78

Thank you for the update.

We are happy to hear everything is working again for you 🙂

Please pop back to us should you have any further questions and we will do our best to help. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

funduffer
Tuning in

How do you do a 'Repair'?

Hi funduffer,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, so we can help please can you advise what issue you are facing in regards to your Email.

Regards

Paul.