cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Acess to VM Email or Account

PamelaW2768
Joining in

Hello,

I am posting on my grandmother's behalf. She is trying to access her Virgin Media email (which she didn't know existed until recently), therefore I have no idea what the password or email actually is, and it is making her unable to access her account online, as its tied to all her details.

Is there anyway I can access/change this email without knowing the address name or password? Before you say it, I've tried using the "Forgot my email" link, but it says the details of the account, which I know are correct and have already been confirmed correct by the system itself in other cases (as mentioned above), is not found.

Any response is appreciated, 

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Unfortunately VM will only respond to the broadband account holder. Is she able to contact them here? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PamelaW2768, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear your grandmother is having an issue with accessing her My VM account. As mentioned by jpeg1, this sort of issue can only be resolved with the account holder directly due to security. The only exception to this is if there is a power of attorney registered on the account. 

If there, is let me know and I can help further. If not, we would need the account holder to contact us. She can do this by creating her own Forum account or by speaking to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs