cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Mail

145ah
On our wavelength

Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable

This is either because your Virgin Media Mail account is locked, or because you don’t have an active account with us anymore. If you have an existing Virgin Media Mail account with us, please follow the steps below, as your account may have been locked as a security precaution.

I HAVE CHANGE MY PASSWORD STILL NOT WORKING WHAT LET DOWN AGAIN VIRGIN MEDIA CANT ACCESS MY IMPORTANT EMAIL TONIGHT NO HELP YOUR CALL CENTER IS CLOSED I AM A CUSTOMER MORE THEN 23 YEAR I THINK I WILL BE LEAVING THIS YEAR VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERIVE WHAT LET DOWN

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @145ah 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your mailbox. We can understand the inconvenience and frustration caused. We can however see you have recently been in contact with our team regarding this. Do you need any further help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

145ah
On our wavelength

thank you for your reply, yes i have been contact with your team regarding this to be honest there were polite i did phone 4 or 5 times but there did not figure out the problem somehow i figured it out, WHY did not virgin media email everyone who has a virgin media email mail account tell them you need to change password and username and have a new email address that dose not belong to virgin media

what let down again from virgin media i am a loyal customer with virgin media over 23 year with them also i am a priority customer i am thinking of leavening virgin media

Hi @145ah, thank you for your response. 

We're sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving us 😔

Just to clarify, has the problem now been resolved?

If not, we can see the team have attempted to contact you since your latest post and have left a voicemail. Have you received it?

Regards,
Daniel

145ah
On our wavelength

yes the problem has been resolved by myself NOT by virgin media, i still don't understand why didn't virgin media email or phone its customers saying that we will be changing the way how you log in your email account or did virgin media think its customers mind readers😀