cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails bouncing from IO groups

g0fyd
Up to speed

Geting a lot of bounce warnings froM IO groups , says Hourly rate limit for IP exceeded.

I have to click link to unbounce, anyone any ideas

My hourly rate of emails is only small

This has happened previously and is very annoying

Regards Ian

mxin5.virginmedia.com: 421 4.1.1 MXIN503 Hourly ratelimit for your IP exceeded ;id=pxtLroep8Y1Q5pxtMrgJ4D;sid=pxtLroep8Y1Q5;mta=mx9-prd-nl1-vmo;d=20240328;t=230636[CET];ipsrc=45.79.227.220;

6 REPLIES 6

g0fyd
Up to speed

started bouncing again, been like this for the last few weeks, i hve put a new post on

Hi g0fyd thanks for posting sorry to hear your emails are bouncing.  

Have you had any issues with a 3rd party email address?  Or are you able to test a 3rd party email address at all?

Regards

Lee_R

This error is well know by Virgin Media and has been discussed in depth previously and temporarily sorted

All my emails from IOGroups to my Hotmail account are fine, Every few days I get a bounce warning from ~IO groups and unbounce but it still continues to happen, all you have to do is look at previous threads . We need a bit of effort on VM,s part instead of all these pointless replies

Sorry to be so abrupt but the Virgin Media EMAIL service is the pits

mxin5.virginmedia.com: 421 4.1.1 MXIN503 Hourly ratelimit for your IP exceeded ;id=pxtLroep8Y1Q5pxtMrgJ4D;sid=pxtLroep8Y1Q5;mta=mx9-prd-nl1-vmo;d=20240328;t=230636[CET];ipsrc=45.79.227.220;

Hi @g0fyd, thank you for your response. We understand your frustration.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel 

I am on the main comp, not portable

I have answered your private message. I think  someone has done something at your end  as I have had a flood of emails (some a week old) and so far no bounces today.

Regards Ian/Nicola McCabe

just keep getting senseless private emails saying I am not the account holder when this is our only joint account and the wife is sat here with me, Touch wood , no bounces today, I think someone has altered something

Regards Nicola and Ian McCabe